Coronavirus (COVID-19) Statement
UPDATE 01/06/2020 – COVID19 – A message to our customers.
We’re open! We are available for over the phone enquires, online video consultations, and socially distant site surveys.
Our priority is the health and wellbeing of our colleagues, customers, and local communities. Sashed are following all Government guidelines, and have implemented precautionary measures with our installation teams and our support staff to protect both; our colleagues and customers.
We understand that you may have concerns with having our teams in your home, we are taking the following measures to minimise your concerns:
- To begin with, our teams are small – they are made up of only x2 people; a lead installer and an assistant.
- There will be no more than that on site at any one time and they will also be the same x2 members for the duration of the installation.
- We can confirm that none of our team members have been abroad since December last year.
- We can also confirm that none of our team members have been ill and they have in turn confirmed that they haven’t knowingly been in contact with anyone that has.
- If in the event they should start to feel unwell, they are under strict instructions stay/go home and report to our office.
Personal hygiene and social distancing
- The teams have been supplied with protective face respirators.
- The teams have been supplied with extra cleaning materials including personal hand sanitiser and sanitising wipes.
- They will also be extra vigilant to wash their hands when they come and go from your property.
- We’ve asked our teams to not shake hands with you when they arrive out of respect for personal boundaries and so that you don’t have to feel awkward to refuse.
- They will observe a 2 meter social distance as per recommended guidelines.
- If you are concerned about social contact; a practical tip we can suggest is to be in another room to where the teams are working in (should you be at home during the installation). To note, we do not require you to be at home during the installation, however, we understand that may not be practical given the current advice to stay at home where possible.
- Our teams already undertake a full clean of dust & materials etc. in the area where they have worked.
- This is usually done at the end of the project but we have asked they do this in each room once they have finished working there.
- You may wish to undertake extra cleaning behind them and the teams will oblige where necessary.
Additionally, if you are currently in self-isolation or are feeling unwell or experiencing cough, fever or shortness of breath, please advise us and we can reschedule any planned visit for the safety of you and our colleagues.