Sashed are now recruiting for a Lead Window Fitter
Established in 2016, Sashed set out to make beautiful windows at a beautiful price.
Sashed has quickly made an impact in an already established market and we stand out as we like to do things a bit differently – no sales guys, no expensive showrooms, just great quality timber products at beautiful prices and outstanding customer service!We are growing at over 200% a year and our order book is constantly full.
At Sashed we feel it is fundamental to our success to operate a highly ethical environment where honesty, trust, openness, responsiveness, and respect are extremely important to all that work here. Operating our first class fitting service predominantly within London, our offices are based in Paddington and Queens Park. We are FENSA registered and an endorsed Which? Trusted trader.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a top class window fitter; an excellent carpenter with building and decorating skills to match, a self starter who is 100% reliable and great with customers.
We want someone to join our team who is as excited about our products and the unique experience we offer here at Sashed as we are: so a positive attitude and enthusiasm will go a long way.
We believe our fitters are the key to our success and our reviews are generated by the exceptional level of customer service we already provide in our “Premium Fitting Service” so you must be able to meet this standard.
Potential candidates should be:
- Well presented and have an excellent level of spoken English.
- Have experience as a Window Fitter.
- Have knowledge of Timber Window and Doors.
- Have a clean Drivers Licence.
- Flexible with working days & hours (Mon – Fri. / 8am-5pm as standard with occasional Saturdays required).
- Trained with a NVQ, BTec, City & Guild qualification or the equivalent in a relevant field.
- Having a registered FENSA (MTC) Card is desirable but not necessary as we will train you.
- We’ll reward excellence and hard work!
- Salary banding on application, depending on experience and skills, paid monthly.
- Bonus scheme paid quarterly.
- Paid holidays of 20 days p.a, plus bank holidays.
- Optional automatic enrolment pension, with legal minimum employer and employee contributions.
- Company van provided.
How to apply:
Please email your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
, by Monday 16th of April 2018.